Does anybody know?

Everything you will want and need to know about the WillyNillies.com Mustang 250
mtwarych

Does anybody know?

Post by mtwarych »

I have an 1/8" thick former with a hole centered in it and two 1/16 darts that are ~3/8" wide on one end tapering down to a sharp point that is about 2" long. Does anybody know what the parts are used for?

Other than those parts, I am amazed how well this kit is thought out and produced. Thank you Doug.
You only think you are alone
WillyNillies.com
Site Admin

Re: Does anybody know?

Post by WillyNillies.com »

Hi John!

Please show us a picture of what you are talking about and well point you in the right direction!

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com
mtwarych

Post by mtwarych »

I hope this works.
Attachments
20210329_170641.jpg
WillyNillies.com
Site Admin

Post by WillyNillies.com »

Hi John!

The top piece goes in at a angle from the servo tray crutch to the battery tray crutch. The big hole is to route your ESC leads through.

The triangle get mounted on the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage intersection (optional - they don't have to be installed).

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com
mtwarych

Post by mtwarych »

Thank you for the reply. Now I feel even dumber though. On the first P-51 I built, I used the little plywood darts on the wing. What are the little plywood darts really for?

Once again, I really appreciate all the help I get from this webpage and the facebook page. If anyone cares, I built the first P-51 without ailerons, kind of a trainer. The one I am building right now will be the full blown P-51 it is supposed to be.

Thank you to all, the wealth of knowledge and the Willy Nillies airplane kits keep me happy.