Turning brake on-ESC

Everything you will want and need to know about the WillyNillies.com Gentle Lady 250
JackB

Turning brake on-ESC

Post by JackB »

Hello, I have the hornet 6 amp esc in my gentle lady 250. I put the folding prop on but it wont fold because the prop windmills. I cant seem to be able to program the brake on. I hope I am just missing something. The instructions seem pretty straightforward and when I lock the setting in, it gives the chime like it is supposed to but nothing changes. Its like the setting is not being locked in. Has anybody else tried programming this esc and maybe have some tips? Thanks for any help.
JackB

Re: Turning brake on-ESC

Post by JackB »

I would still appreciate if anyone has any tips forgetting the brake set, but I ordered a programming card for this. Just may not arrive for a while. I have others of these speed controllers and the card was under ten dollars on ebay. I would still like to get it set through the programming with the throttle stick.
kdc914

Re: Turning brake on-ESC

Post by kdc914 »

I haven't had much luck with that either but I only tried once or twice. Also keep an eye in the WillyNillies FB group (which I think I saw your post there as well.)