Enhanced by WillyNillies forum

Please post any constructive suggestions you may have on how to improve our products and our website!
FlyingTyger

Enhanced by WillyNillies forum

Post by FlyingTyger »

How about a place on here to post builds that are not WillyNillies kits but are being improved by the use of WillyNillies products (engine mounts/power systems, Willykote, wing kits, etc.)
-Tony
kdc914

Re: Enhanced by WillyNillies forum

Post by kdc914 »

I second this. While my WN enhancements to non-WN projects are laughably primitive, some of the more experienced builders (for example, Ed Larsen and others) are turning out magnificent "kit bashing" projects which lesser builders like me need to see. 😁
Loosenutt

Re: Enhanced by WillyNillies forum

Post by Loosenutt »

kdc914 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:30 pm I second this. While my WN enhancements to non-WN projects are laughably primitive, some of the more experienced builders (for example, Ed Larsen and others) are turning out magnificent "kit bashing" projects which lesser builders like me need to see. 😁
Well thanks for the compliment :-)

I was wondering if there might be a section to put modified WN planes, or maybe just put them under the Kit that is being modified. Haha! Folks know I can't resist just making "my own thing" out of these great kits.

In case anyone has missed it, I've posted some pictures of my latest creation based on the Super Sport in the FB forum.

Ed